About this cookie notice
This Cookie Notice explains what cookies are and how we use them. You should read this notice to understand what cookies are, how we use them, the types of cookies we use. In essence, the information we collect using cookies and how that information is used and how to control the cookie preferences.
For further information on how we use, store and keep your personal data secure, see our Privacy notice.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent by using the ‘Cookie Settings’ button (bottom left).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us:
- make the website function properly;
- make the website more secure, provide a better user experience, and;
- give AWT the ability to understand how the website performs and analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
Our website uses first-party cookies and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. The first-party cookies are necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our websites mainly help us understand:
- how the website performs;
- how you interact with our website;
- the best way to keep our services secure;
- providing advertisements that are relevant to you;
- providing you with a better and improved user experience, and;
- help speed up your future interactions with our website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
You can manage your cookies preferences by clicking on the “Cookie Settings” button and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.